Now Hiring: Graphic Designer
We are a tight-knit group of creatives and marketers championing long-term client relationships. We do this by breaking the mold by which our industry is shaped.
We hire people, not skills. We value autonomy as much as collaboration. We put life before work. We prioritize freedom and flexibility over rules and policies. And we work calmly through all the chaos thrown at us.
We seek a graphic designer looking to land in a team-oriented environment while enjoying the benefits a hybrid work life offers. The chosen applicant will work directly with our Art Director, Creative Director, and Content Strategist to produce award-winning work for our industry-leading clients.
This is an entry-level to an intermediate position. Salary is based upon experience, as well as the range of skills one brings to the table. A complete benefits package is offered.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong capabilities in these Adobe applications:
- InDesign + Photoshop + Illustrator
- Some sort of practical and/or relevant design experience
- Earned a degree
- Excelled in an internship
- Workplace experience
- Freelance experience
- Digital photography touch-up, and photo manipulation experience
- Varied skill set across mediums and design aesthetics
- Willing and eager to learn new skills and tools
- Ability to perform and present reasoning for thoughtful, considered design choices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to switch gears between projects and practices often and efficiently
- Team player that can work effectively with others to produce consistent results
Nice to haves:
- Web design experience
- Digital ad design experience
- Vector illustration talent and skills
- Additional Adobe CC capabilities:
- After Effects
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the marketing industry